Tuesday, February 18, 2003

First Weblog


This blog contains some information concerning me (Martin Ouellet), my professional interest, a little of my personal interest, and any other subject that I'm willing to share to the entire world (not literally, but this becomes a potential reality with Internet...).

Why did I choose to publish this site, first and foremost because I'm very interested in new technology and more specifically the Internet, Java, Data Warehouse, Data mining, Telecom, Software development in the open source community and this site simply re-iterates this interest.

Secondly, because being away from my family and friends from time to time (I've moved back and forth from/to Canada and Europe in past years) this allows me to stay in contact with those that count most to me.

You'll see in the attached image myself walking with my first child and enjoying my time in Lausanne (directly back from me was my former apartment in "la cité" in the heart of the old town).

No comments: