Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pentaho platform introduction

A few weeks ago, I've done a presentation to introduce the Java/J2EE world to some BI consultant at Sword. During this presentation, I also covered a little bit the Pentaho platform as it is a good illustration of the challenges and issues one face when trying to integrate various open source heterogeneous components.

Here is a slideshow on this second part which introduces the Pentaho platform ....






I'm hoping to investigate the ROLAP engine (Mondrian) soon ...

Martin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit here, but I will be back soon, because I really like the way you are writing, it is so simple and honest

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.